General description of Human Resources consultancy services
Having a good consultant alongside means that you will always have solutions and problems will be forgotten. Legal compliance and risk reduction are just some of the benefits a company will have by using our services.
Our consultants offer accessible and efficient solutions from specialized personnel administration solutions to payroll and HR management adapted to the business specific and to any business challenge in the area of performance and team management, process efficiency and audit.
The range of HR consultancy services we are offering is very wide and includes, but is not limited to:
- personnel administration activities;
- REVISAL management and update;
- job analysis, job descriptions and org-charts;
- consultancy for economical reorganization or restructuring of activity;
- team structure design and performance objectives and indicators setting;
- performance management – design and implementation of performance evaluation systems based on objectives or scorecards;
- Succession planning and Talent Management – design and implementation of the process within the organization;
- design and implementation of Induction/Onboarding programmes for new employees and for employees taking new roles in the organization;
- consultancy and advice on Labor Law and all other applicable legislative requirements (medical leaves, pensions, unemployment etc.);
- disciplinary actions investigations – preparation of required documents, running the investigation, advice on the implementation of measures;
- development of HR Policies and Procedures
Our specialists will guide you in the step by step development of you HR strategy, and each client will benefit from a high level performance and professional advice and a dedicated consultant based on the type of activity.